Saturday, November 21, 2009

Special announcement... :D


How many times did you hear that from me in the game, my dear Cupcakes? :D
Well this time is important. As you can see, I created a brand new blog for our guild. What will be its content? Well actually, this is up to you! :)
Tell me what you would like to read about. There will sure be some reports (illustrated by screenshots, of course:) or our crazy little guild activities, but also general discussion through posts, pictures, polls, etc... Anyway, this is only the beginning and I hope I will hear from you soon about this idea! :) Go Rainbow Cupcakes ~~~~~~!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ezo :) my Love <3
    Great intro as always :)
    I'm looking forward to see our guildies active on this beautifull blog.
    Lots of Kisses to everyone ^3^

    !!! GO Rainbow Cupcakes GO !!!
    Bea - Pink Cupcake

    ReplyDelete